I enjoy having guest bloggers contribute content on a semi-regular basis. It’s always good to get new opinions and perspectives on the industry, particularly when they have more knowledge or experience in a specific area. I want to thank all the past guest bloggers that I have worked with by giving them a dedicated page that features their contributions. Please check out their work, and also visit their other websites to see what new things they are working on.
- Knowing the ROI of Your Sponsorships by AJ Maestas (Navigate Marketing)
- The Sports Business Exchange by Joshua Duboff (The Sports Business Exchange)
- Personal Success Story with Social Media by Dan Beeman (Sponsorship Insights Group)
- MLS’s Two G’s – Garber and Growth by Paulo da Silva
- Miami’s MLS Bid in Jeopardy by Jackie Adkins (The Sports Marketing Report)
- Sports Sponsorship and the Super Bowl by Gail Sideman (Publiside)
- Staying in the Game by Dave Fogelson
- Secrets to Surviving the Recession by Kris Mathis (SponsorPitch.com)
- The Cultural Impact of Sportsby Adam Sherlip (hockeyvolunteer.blogspot.com)
If you would like to be a guest blogger for TheBusinessOfSports.com, please use the Contact Us form at the top of the page.