Date(s) - 03/27/2017
8:30 am - 7:00 pm
Add to Calendar: iCal
Hotel Football Old Trafford
The first Digital Sport event of 2017 is one that looks to come at a subject that many battle with, innovation in sports. We see technological innovation happening on a daily basis, and cover much of it on the DigitalSport.co site. But what is innovation and how can we set up our business or organisation to be innovative?
Thanks to our speakers we will cover this from a number of angles. Not just looking at those great technologies that are helping us engage with fans better, or monetise our digital presence, or get that extra % from athletes.
But how to practically implement agile planning in a world where the day to day pressure and relentless need to sell tickets for most venues makes it hard for people to find the time to breathe, let alone adjust their business model.
Format & Speakers:
A look at how the day will look is below, please be aware this will change in the days and weeks leading up to the event;
- 08.30am – Doors open
- 09.15am – Opening remarks
- 09.20am – Professor Andy Miah (Chair in Science Communication & Future Media, Salford University)
- 09.45am – Chris Paget (Associate Solicitor, Sheridans)
- 10.10am – Chris / Andy panel session led by Jeff McCarthy (Snr Lecturer Digital Marketing, MMU)
- 10.40am – Break
- 11.10am – Alex Trickett (former Twitter UK Head of Sport)
- 11.35pm – Mark Coyle (Head of Media, Velon)
- 12.00pm – Panel session with Alex, Mark and led by Richard Clarke (former Senior Director of Media & Comms at Colorado Rapids)
- 12.30pm – Lunch
- 13.30pm – Workshop
- 14.30pm – Break
- 15.00pm – Michael Broughton (Partner, Sports Investment Partners)\
- 15.25pm – Fiona Green (CEO, Winners CRM)
- 15.50pm – Final Panel Discussion
- 16.20pm – Presentations from roundtable discussions
- 16.50pm – Drinks
For more information and for tickets, visit http://digitalsport.co/event/innovation-in-digital-sport.