Date(s) - 03/02/2017 - 03/04/2017
Add to Calendar: iCal
JW Marriott Indianapolis
Since 2002 Sports Management Worldwide has been changing lives at the NFL Combine, not on the field, but in the conference room. Our annual NFL Combine Career Conference provides people of all ages with a desire to work in the NFL insight and exposure they can’t get anywhere else:
- Network with NFL executives
- Career guidance from well-known NFL executives
- Insights on who is doing the hiring and what you need to know to get hired
- Connect with sports career minded individuals
- Mentors who have been where you are and want to assist you with your career
- Insider information that changes in the industry that put your career on the fast track
- Strategies to catapult your career to the next level
Who Should Attend the 2017 NFL Combine Career Conference?
This conference is designed for individuals who have always dreamed of working in football. Aspiring agents, executives, scouts, sales reps, marketers, analysts – all will learn a bevy of insider information to help set them apart in the employment race. Attendees include business professionals hoping to break into sports, sports agents looking to network, college students trying to get a foot in the door, football fans interested into changing careers, and many more satisfied participants. We do require attendees to be over age 18 (16-17 if accompanied by an adult).