Date(s) - 10/05/2017 - 10/06/2017
Add to Calendar: iCal
Curtis & Wyss Group is pleased to invite you to European Sport Analytics Summit scheduled on October 05 – 06, 2017 in Madrid, Spain.
By joining this summit of Curtis & Wyss Group, you will discuss and learn about the current issues on Sport Analytics and data management in industry. This is an opportunity for thought leaders from leagues, sport teams, governing bodies, Olympic teams and committee, IT, academia and the wider service community to discuss progress and share insight on strategies. Sport is one of the largest single project in the World economy. Sports analytics is one of the fastest growing industry in the market. Big data era brings us innovations in sport analytics. New strategies, new technologies, new views are here!
Therefore, we are pleased to invite you to the “European Sport Analytics Summit ” scheduled on October 05 – 06, 2017 in Madrid, Spain. This premier event will enable the participants to learn about the latest developments of Sport Analytics. It is an honor and privilege to invite you to participate in this Summit.
We look forward to welcoming you at the Summit in Madrid upcoming October!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Integrating new Solutions in current analysis
- Discover new business opportunities
- Interact with influential business executives, innovators and business leaders
- Future analysis, sport analytics of tomorrow right now
- Scaling data in Sports
- Advancements in data management
- Share insight and best practice with world experts in this fast-growing field
- Find out about the latest trends and developments in the sport analytics world
- Learn about the most successful strategies of implementing analytics in order to improve performance
- Explore the uses of data to enhance the development of talented young players
- How Technology and Software Companies are Revolutionizing Sports
- A framework of game understanding around penetration methods
- How nutrition affects athletic performance
Who should attend?
Chief Executives, Executive Directors,
Vice Presidents, Heads, Team Leaders and Managers of:
- Industry Leaders
- Sport analytics
- Team sport
- Olympic committee
- Sport academies
- Sport Professionals
- Sports Scientist
- Video Analyst
- Sport Science Software
- Hardware Providers
- Performance Analyst
- Coach Assistance
- Performance Coach
Please contact John Willson for Latest Agenda at email@example.com
This event is fully booked.