It’s time to bring back the Free Agent of the Week series. Instead of featuring a top job posting, I like to feature a qualified industry professional who is looking for their next opportunity. If you are interested in being a future Free Agent of the Week, you can apply here.
Now it’s time to introduce our next free agent, Brandi Rahill! Let’s learn more about her.
Goal: As I thrive on collaborating with teams to help build out scalable marketing programs which positively impact consumer experiences and business results for a company; my goals are to expand my social business and networking skills to broaden their “profit box” so to speak with new fresh innovative tools of engagement.
Social Media/Marketing/Business Development Manager - 2003-2012
- Develop social media strategies, including objectives, metrics, strategies & tactics, timeline, work streams and team responsibilities
- Responsible for keeping employees updated on evolving technology, trends and tools
- Ongoing visibility with senior management to ensure social media is integrated into the brand
- Develop and lead employee training focused on monitoring & engaging in social media
- Create social media employee policy/guidelines for HR
- Developed business-to-client contact for sales team
- Oversaw presence in social, professional, and community networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Blogger, LinkedIn Groups, StumbleUpon, Quora, Pinterest other media outlets
- This experience includes work with the following brands and companies: Leverage Agency, Manhattan Sports Business Academy, Site One Services, Nordstrom, and Meritage Homes
- Napa Valley College - Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Marketing/Marketing Management
- San Diego State University - Business Administration/Marketing
- Social Media Club (@SMClub) Social Media Manager
- Listed as # 54 in Worlds’ Top 100 Social Media Agencies, Consultants, and Strategists – by Sparkah Business- Global Top 100
- Nike Brand Ambassador
- DKNY Faux Press Release and Wall Street Journal - DKNY MAKES FAUX SOCIAL BUZZ TO CREATE THE REAL THING
- JD Power Award Winner for Customer Service
Sell Yourself in 3 Sentences or Less: As one may read, the depth of my experience in marketing, customer care, business development, sales and training others; I offer a company an opportunity to hire a proven professional who needs little or no training, who is comfortable and successful with cold canvassing and can add immediate value to an organization. I have; excellent project management skills, respectable experience multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment as well as extremely detail oriented and adept at providing immediate follow up / follow through on multiple projects running simultaneously, including a myriad of people in communication/PR realm.
You can connect with Brandi through her LinkedIn page, via Twitter (@brandirahill) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have an open opportunity with your organization or know of another company that can benefit from Brandi’s experience, please reach out to her. I want to see this weekly feature really help some great people places into the industry positions they deserve.