“The Business of Sports” is an industry blog dedicated to discussing new ideas and current events in sports business. The posts cover a wide range of topics, including ticket sales, marketing, social media, corporate sponsorships, fan loyalty, brand management, sports media, finance and more. The goal is to provide a valuable resource that other sports business professionals can learn from and contribute to.
If you work in the sports industry, please read through the posts and add your comments! My goal is to have a wide range of opinions and ideas generating the most value for our readers.
Thank you for visiting “The Business of Sports” and please come back often!
- Russell Scibetti – Founding Editor and Primary Author
- Turnkey Sports – Contributing Authors
- Amanda Miller – Contributing Author
- Columbia University Sports Management Program – Contributing Authors
- Brian Connolly – Contributing Author
- Mike Mahoney – Contributing Author
- Rich Campbell – Contributing Author
- Dino Gomez – Virtual Intern and Author
(Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed on this site are those of the author(s) alone, and do not represent the views or opinions of any other company or organization.)