My name is Russell Scibetti, and I have a wide range of skills and interests in sports business, including CRM and database marketing, interactive and digital marketing, social media, corporate sponsorships and activation, and applied market research. I am a graduate of the Sports Business MBA Program at the W.P. Carey School of Business (Arizona State University) and while pursuing my degree, I worked for the Arizona State Athletics Marketing Department managing the group’s CRM and email marketing efforts, as well as developing new digital marketing platforms.
Over the past five seasons, I have worked full-time for two professional sports organizations to manage and implement CRM, database marketing, market research and other technology-based sales and marketing initiatives. You can view my full professional bio on my LinkedIn page.
I am available for independent consulting work in any of the areas I’ve mentioned above. I also love presenting on sports business, CRM and database marketing, social media, career development and personal branding. I have been a presenter, moderator or guest lecturer at the following conferences and universities:
- ALSD (Association of Luxury Suite Directors) and VTG (Venue Technology Group, Steering Committee)
- SEAT Consortium (Sports & Entertainment Alliance in Technology, CRM/DBM Sub-Committee)
- Sports Business Journal Ticketing Symposium
- Sports Careers Conference
- Microsoft Convergence
- National Sports Form Webinar Series
- Direct Marketing Educational Foundation: New York Career Forum
- Social Media Week 2012: The Interplay of Sports, Business and Social Media
- Rutgers University
- New York University / Stern School of Business
- New York Law
- Farleigh Dickenson University
- York College
- University of Dayton
You can learn more about my background and experience on my LinkedIn profile.