There is a very interesting “virtual” sports technology and digital marketing conference coming up on Tuesday, January 14 that you should definitely check out – #SportsConf 2014, presented by Hashtag Sports and powered by Google+. This online event gives you the chance to network with and learn from speakers representing brands like adidas, NBA, Octagon, USA Today Sports and Mashable as well as startups like FanDuel, Backplane, Wayin, SportsData, Chirpify and Pogoseat.
Registration is 100% FREE and includes access to the private #SportsConf Google+ Community where topical discussions and additional speaker Q&A opportunities will take place before, during and after the event.
This is also where we will be sourcing questions from attendees over the next ten days to ask industry experts from notable startups including:
- Josh Decker – CEO, Tagboard
- Gabe Lozano – CEO, LockerDome
- Ben Davis – CEO, Phizzle
- Bob Morgan – CEO, SportStream
- Kash Razzaghi – CEO, FanCred
- Carlos Diaz – CEO, Kwarter
- Steve Bernema – CEO, Overdog
Other speakers currently scheduled to participate include:
- Bo Moon, Co-Founder, Bloomberg Sports
- Bryan Srabian, Social Media, San Francisco Giants
- Sandy Khaund, Advanced Software Technologies, Turner
- Tim Burke, Editor & GIF Master, Deadspin
- Jennifer Van Dijk, VP Digital, Wasserman
The full schedule and speaker list will be revealed later this week. For more information and to register, visit hashtagsportsconf.com.