In case you haven’t checked out the Event Calendar, we have another regional sports networking event scheduled for this month!
The Business of Sports – Philadelphia Networking Event
- Tuesday, February 28 at the Field House
- Open networking from 6:30 to 9:00PM
- Free to attend, all backgrounds welcome (No resumes please!)
- Details and RSVP here!
Our goal is to create a regular series of sports business networking events in as many major markets as we can. These events provide opportunities for sports professionals on all levels to connect with other like-minded individuals and build up their professional network. Our feedback from these events continues to be tremendous, so we will keep seeking out new locations and new ways to help support this wonderful community. We hope to see as many of you as we can at one of these events very soon!
In addition, we’ve added several other career fairs and development events to the calendar, including:
- Feb 16, 2012 - The Interplay of Sports, Business, and Social Media (SMW NYC)
- Feb 23, 2012 - Florida Panthers Career Fair
- Feb 25, 2012 - Sales Huddle – Indianapolis at the NFL Combine
- Feb 29, 2012 - Dallas Stars’ Sports Industry Career Fair
- Mar 5, 2012 - Portland Trail Blazers Sports and Entertainment Career Fair
- Mar 30, 2012 - Charlotte Bobcats Career Fair
- Mar 31, 2012 - Sales Huddle – New Brunswick, NJ
- Jun 30, 2012 - 2012 ALSD & VTG Conference and Tradeshow
- Aug 5, 2012 - 2012 S.E.A.T. 6th Annual Technology Conference
You can always visit the Event Calendar page for the most up-to-date list of upcoming sports business events and networking opportunities!