Digital Fan Marketing Summits, created and organized by Pat Coyle, are educational events designed to help attendees increase revenues through digital media. Pat normally hosts a few of these per year, most recently in Los Angeles and New York. His next event is coming up on October 11 in San Francisco, and I highly encourage folks to attend.
As a special offer for our readers, you can use the discount code sportsbiz to get $100 off the cost of admission!
Each summit attracts leading practitioners in digital publishing and brand marketing who share their experiences and latest thinking, build relationships and debate emerging opportunities such as:
- how to attract fans in digital channels
- how to generate value for these fans
- how to drive revenue from fans
- how to evaluate emerging trends and emerging technologies
- Don Steele, Vice President, Digital Marketing, MTV Networks Entertainment Group
- Somrat Niyogi, CEO & Co-Founder, Bazaar Labs/Miso
- Ty Ahmad-Taylor, Founder & CEO, FanFeedr
- Meg Brossy, SVP Business Development, BrightlineTV
- Mark Keys, VP Interactive Content & Social Media, WWE
- Kip Levin, EVP, Ecommerce, Live Nation
- Michael Moore, Sr. Product Manager, The Active Network
- Ryan Turner, Director of Social Media, Razorfish
- Robyn Tas, VP Business Development, CBS Interactive (Games)
- Any many others!
Major discussion themes will include: social commerce, mobile commerce, location-based services, games, analytics and more. These 1-day events will feature keynote speakers, panel discussions, Ignite presentations, and ample networking opportunities.
For more information and to register, please visit http://dfm11-sf.eventbrite.com/.