[...] a été nominé au The Business of Sports Awards 2011, une compétition organisée par Russell Scibetti récompensant les meilleurs contributeurs et producteurs de contenu du sport business. J’ai [...]

Gail Sideman said on May 3rd, 2011 at 4:53 pm

You are missing a slew of more-than qualified individuals, including most all of those from Sports Business Journal and Sports Business Daily. These are the outlets most sought by teams and other sports-related organizations. They know their business!

Russell Scibetti said on May 3rd, 2011 at 7:53 pm

Gail – I completely agree – it is so hard to attempt to narrow any list down to a few names. The only reasons why there aren’t more SBJ/SBD folks on the list because the entire Sports Business Journal organization won last year for “Best Sports Business Content – Company” (last year’s winners are excluded for this year), and almost each list could be just SBJ staff, so I wanted to spread the recognition.

I hope none of them are offended – I am a HUGE fan of their content, from the magazine to the Daily (nominated!) to all of their Twitter accounts. They are all incredible resources!

Kyle Greene said on May 6th, 2011 at 3:15 pm

My vote for Best Sports Business Twitter account: Kristi Dosh.

She has temendous up to date info and presents in a way that’s easy to understand. And, she works her butt off. She’s the best.

Kyle Greene

jane hopf said on May 6th, 2011 at 4:02 pm

I voted for Kristi Dosh for Best Sports Business Twitter account. Her posts are well researched and I applaud her love for baseball.

Charles said on May 7th, 2011 at 10:21 am

Russell. I am honored and humbled you picked my sports business blog, http://www.sportsinfo101.com as a finalist for 2010 Best Sports Business Blog. Thank you.

Maury Brown said on May 7th, 2011 at 10:43 am

Very honored to be nominated in several categories. Its a great list of candidates all the way around Makes me want to work harder to bring fresh content. Thanks much, Russel. – Maury

Devon Teeple said on May 8th, 2011 at 2:31 pm

My vote for best sports business blog, twitter account and people’s choice goes to Maury Brown.

His Business of Sports Network gives any fan of the big 4 sports current and relevant business news that is informative and at the same time very enjoyable to read. Breaking stories, high profile interviews – its everything you could want in a sports business site.

Also, If you want the latest and greatest at your fingertips, Maury’s twitter account has updates and info that should not be missed by anyone.

Mike Mahoney said on May 11th, 2011 at 12:40 pm

So many great nominees, hard to pick winners. Could not be upset with any of those nominated!

Best twitter – @cannonjw for SBChat and being willing to share so much from the brand side

Best Blog – Relationship Architecture – so much detail about actual experiences in sportsbiz

Best Up and comer – Tariq – SXSW was a great accomplishment

Best Int’l – Ash Read, great content

Best Newsletter – Partnership Activation, so much time invested.

Dan McLaren said on May 13th, 2011 at 8:00 am

Thank you for including me in your nominations list Russell, is a great privilege. Good luck to everyone on here, some great names and top people to boot – Dan

[...] And of course, congratulations to all of our winners. Make sure you continue to follow them and all of this year’s nominees to learn from their wonderful industry resources.  Print This Post [...]

who i am | tim mcgarry said on May 27th, 2011 at 1:56 pm

[...] :: i was recently nominated “best sports business up-and-comer” for the 2011 business of sports awards  [...]