I want to wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving today. Enjoy plenty of turkey, time with friends and family, and of course, some Thanksgiving football! Personally, I am thankful for my wife, my family, my friends and getting to work in an industry that I am so passionate about. As they say, when you do what you love, you never work a day in your life. I hope all of you have plenty to be thankful for as well.
In particular, I’d like to send a special thank you to all the networking event organizers and guest blog contributors from 2010. Here are links to all of their incredible work from this past year.
Networking Event Organizers:
- Joshua Duboff – New York
- J.W. Cannon, Aldo Kafie and Jenny Schmitt – Atlanta
- Amanda Miller and Mark Tudi – Phoenix
- Walker Simmons – Dallas
- Haynes Hendrickson and Caleb Mezzy – Philadelphia
Guest Bloggers and Contributors (in attempted chronological order):
- Amanda Miller – Too many posts to count (click for all of them!)
- Amanda Rykoff – Game Changer: Sports and Social Media
- Darren Heitner and Drew Cloud – All-Star Saturday Live Chat
- Matt Weinberger – Get Into the Sports Industry
- Mike Mahoney – IEG Sponsorship Conference Recap and Panthers Purrsuit Social Media Adventure
- Jared Frank – Sustaining the Sports Facility Marketplace and The Sociology of Premium Seating and Venue Development
- Deandra Duggans – Who’s Presenting Your NBA Playoffs
- Jude Russo Caserta – A New Look at Title IX: Survey Says
- Jenny Schmitt – Video Matters: Coca-Cola, the World Cup and the Fan Experience
- Joshua Boren – FIFA World Cup 2010 – More Exciting: The Games or the Venues?
- Don Sandusky – Unintended Consequences of the Adidas World Cup Ball
- Tariq Ahmad – UFC: Where is the Money Going? and UFC: How Fighters Make Money
- Brian Gainor – An Ultimate Fan Experience and Airline Sponsorships Take Off with Creative Activation
- Jamie Acks – Winning’s Effect on Attendee Satisfaction
- Christopher Lamberth – MLS Uses Stadiums to Spur Growth
- Jon Kander – Performance-Based Sponsorship
- Kristi Dosh – Grading the Leagues: MLB
Thank you so much and I hope you all can continue to share great content with our readers in the future!