Related Articles

John said on January 4th, 2010 at 12:36 pm

Oh boy do I wish these Bills predictions could even come close to halfway true, but it looks like Cowher is out. Still, this was an amusing read. Thanks!

Melanie Fitzgerald said on January 4th, 2010 at 5:08 pm

Amanda – great read! Can we include the Cowboys winning the Super Bowl!!!

Amanda Miller said on January 4th, 2010 at 6:03 pm

@John – That’s too bad. I hope they get a big-name coach though!

@Melanie – Ha, nope. If I could have worked it in, the Bills would have gone 19-0 and won the championship :)

Carol Doroba said on January 5th, 2010 at 1:48 pm

Was this sponsored by Disney? If so, I’d like to put in a request for the NHL to play the entire Stanley Cup playoffs outside with the Flyers capturing Lord Stanley.

Bettina de Perez said on January 5th, 2010 at 8:34 pm

So much fun to read this hilarious post/preview. Our team, all passionate sports fans, sends you our collective thanks. This really made our day. Favre devotees, especially!

I retweeted this, and I’ll be sending folks your way. Great work!

Katie Bailey said on January 6th, 2010 at 9:49 am

Great post; loved the bold (and hilarious) predictions. I really hope some of these come true, especially with the U.S. World Cup team. And Favre to the Lions? Nice touch.

Any bold predictions for the football national championship or March Madness?

Edison said on January 6th, 2010 at 10:31 am

Entertaining post as always but I assume in the Favre paragraph, you meant to write Jay Cutler (Bears) not Kyle Orton – right?

Oh and you forgot about the Mets winning a World Series w/ Pedro as the WS MVP after he was traded from the Tigers.

Amanda Miller said on January 7th, 2010 at 11:07 am

@Bettina – Thank you so much! We appreciate the RT.

@Katie – Hmm, Clemson winning both the football national championship and the NCAA basketball championship. I think you can see where my loyalties lie…

@Edison – Darn it! I’m an AFC afficianado, so when I wrote that, I meant to double-check! Good call on the WS.