Today’s post is courtesy of guest blogger Ron Contorno, President of Full House Entertainment Database Marketing.
Being in the middle of hundreds of direct marketing campaigns for sports teams and entertainment venues, we know what works and what does not work. We also are backed by a lot of research that identifies the businesses and consumers with the most potential to buy tickets.
I want to share a couple hot ideas for finding new season and group sales customers. Most of these targets address a current or upcoming event (state of the economy, upcoming birthday/anniversary, new mover). This makes your direct marketing (direct mail, telemarketing and email) more relevant and better timed.
- Counter-Cyclical Industries: Collection agencies, pawn shops, debt consolidation, attorneys, auto repair, apartment-related, etc.
- Company Anniversary Parties: Businesses celebrating a milestone anniversary – 10, 20, 25, 50, 75, 100 years
- Ethnic Business Owners: Hispanic, Irish, Italian, Asian, etc.
- Female Business Owners: Great leads for women’s sports
- Small Business Owners: Great prospects for partial plans and second tier seating
- Kids Birthday Parties: Target parents that have a son and/or daughter with an upcoming birthday.
- Adult Milestone Birthdays: Turning 30, 40, 50, 60
- New Movers: Brand new to your market
Full House provides targeted sales leads for direct marketing campaigns: direct mail, telemarketing and email. Over 600 sports teams, arenas/stadiums and entertainment organizations have used Full House to find new business and residential customers. We also have a free program called BULLSEYE that delivers hot new target markets 1-2 times per month. To sign up, visit www.fillthehouse.com/bullseye. Hopefully, the tips that we provide here and in our newsletter will help you deliver the most effective direct marketing campaigns.