Jason Peck said on July 22nd, 2009 at 7:39 am

Nice list. I’m also a fan of Mike Mahoney (mmahoney13 on Twitter), who works in sports marketing for the Carolina Panthers; JW Cannon (khuda1 on Twitter) who works in sponsorships for ING, and Tim Newman (TimNATC on Twitter) who is the Sports Management Program Coordinator at York College of Pa.

Russell Scibetti said on July 22nd, 2009 at 8:00 am

Thanks Jason. I follow all three of those guys and completely agree with you! I also follow you on (twitter.com/JasonPeck) and Ryan Stephens (twitter.com/ryanstephens) for great social media content.

Steve said on July 22nd, 2009 at 8:23 am

RonGoch, joefav, Darren_Heitner

Jamie Favreau said on July 22nd, 2009 at 2:13 pm

Thanks for compiling this list.

Lila said on July 22nd, 2009 at 5:10 pm

Thanks for this list. Feel free to follow me in return. @EllaBeePR

I am a young public relations professional, but I hope to work for a professional sports team one day.

Emmett Jones said on July 22nd, 2009 at 6:52 pm

Thanks for the mention Russell. And I agree with those who mentioned other people in the comments. A lot of good people to follow.

Gail said on July 22nd, 2009 at 7:01 pm

{Shamless plug} I’m also a sports industry professional, and have a couple of sports/social media mashable posts out there, in addition to 98% sports social media posts (@PUBLISIDE).

Ted Curtis said on July 22nd, 2009 at 8:14 pm

Follow LynnUSportsMgmt — Twitter site of the Lynn University sports management department, the most innovative such program in the country. The site is updated almost daily with commentary and information!

Sidd Finch said on July 24th, 2009 at 9:39 am

Also like @ProVentures, and @GoodwinSports definitely both worth a follow.

J.W. Cannon said on July 25th, 2009 at 6:00 am

Thanks for the mention Jason. Ron Goch (@rongoch, @theticketcoach, @createasellout) of the Telios Group has also compiled a nice list of sports folks on Twitter which can be found here: http://www.theteliosgroup.com/tips/sports-business-people-on-twitter

Adam Colthorpe said on July 29th, 2009 at 3:58 am

I like @sportbusiness http://twitter.com/sportbusiness … but then I work for them!

Russell Scibetti said on July 29th, 2009 at 9:44 am

These are all great suggestions. Thanks everyone!