Dino Gomez said on June 16th, 2009 at 2:13 pm

This is amazing. What a great campaign!

Sports Business Digest said on June 16th, 2009 at 4:50 pm

[…] Arizona State’s new interactive marketing plan.  The way to sell tickets in the future? […]

Jamie Favreau said on June 17th, 2009 at 10:52 pm

Great concept! I wish some NHL teams would do this.

Steve Kremer said on June 22nd, 2009 at 12:47 pm

The NBA’s Golden State is. Check this out:

Mike Miller said on June 26th, 2009 at 12:36 pm

What program was used to make this? Flash based? This would be a great tool for season ticket sales for the team i work for.

Russell Scibetti said on June 26th, 2009 at 1:19 pm

I don’t know the specific way the campaign was built. I know that ASU used a company called “Blind Society” and both the Dolphins and Flyers used “Channel 1 Media” (who just put out another similar campaign for the LA Kings)

Steve Kremer said on June 26th, 2009 at 1:24 pm

Mike,

I work for the company that produced the video for Golden State. Shoot me an e-mail at skremer@vontoo.com and I’ll give you a call.

Steve

Jeremy Watson said on June 26th, 2009 at 6:32 pm

Hi Mike,
If you are at all interested in learning more about this site that we built or any of our other teams, I’d be happy to talk to you directly and in more detail about the project. We’ve engineered a proprietary system that is highly affordable for the team. Please call me at 480.317.1313 x101 or email me at Jeremy.watson@blindsociety.com with any questions.

Best regards,
Jeremy Watson
Blind Society

Russell Scibetti said on June 26th, 2009 at 6:40 pm

Just to me fair across all vendors, I know at least 5 companies that run these types of campaigns:

– Channel 1 Media
– Vontoo
– Blind Sociery
– Row 27 Marketing
– Magner Sanborn

I’m sure there are more, but I wanted to throw the whole list out there so everyone had a chance to succeed. Thanks!

Tyler Wilson said on September 22nd, 2009 at 3:55 pm

These interactive videos aren’t just limited to sports marketing, either! Colleges and universities are using it to reduce melt rates, and retain students. Follow me on Twitter @VontooTyler to stay up to speed.