A friend of mine who works on the HR side of the industry is looking for a Database Coordinator for the Kansas City Wizards of the MLS. It seems like a great position for someone with a background in CRM, database marketing, and ticketing systems. The details of the position are below and you can click here to apply.
• Identify and activate multiple methods of name capture via person-to-person contact at stadium, Wizards-supported events, partner relationships, Wizards website, email, and other resources
• Expand database vertically by adding new names and information
• Use Archtics system as primary database system. Become a resident expert with Archtics, Mail Manager and Account Manager by assisting sales staff with software questions.
• Manage input of data into central database system, eliminate duplication, and maintain a high level of informational accuracy (90%+).
• Repsonsible for meeting strict sales goals via sale of season and group tickets throughout the 2009 season
• Identify and implement on-line survey system. Be responsible for writing surveys that the Wizards send to various parts of the database regarding all forms of the Wizards experience. Then formally summarize survey results and work with Sales on action plan for improvements based on survey results.
• Expand database horizontally by adding more demographic and psychographic detail to the primary database
• Work with ticket sales team to create specific sales and promotional opportunities for database
• Quickly be able to design emails for last sales campaigns.
• Contact collected database and present ticket and merchandise offers, events and partner promotions via email, celebrity call, sales team phone calls and other methods to sell
• Manage and improve website sales process
• Provide weekly customer service update report describing current and long-term projects, box office concerns, email campaign progress, and timeline for critical events
• Enhance CRM processes to help Sales team proactively organize and qualify leads
• Provide Sales Reps with qualified sales leads when needed
• Document all plans, strategies, tactics and results for company record.
• Assist with multiple tasks/projects from VP of Ticket Sales and Director of Ticket Sales and Operations
If you have a position that you’d like me to promote here, please use the Contact link at the top of the page. Also, be sure to check out SportsCareers.com for an up-to-date list of sports jobs and valuable content on developing a career in the sports industry.