On Monday night, I recorded the first official TheBusinessOfSports.com podcast with my interview guest, Michael DiLorenzo, Director of Corporate Communications for the NHL. You can actually follow Michael on Twitter (twitter.com/umassdilo). We covered a wide range of topics, including:
- The use of social media in sports
- Communication strategies for the NHL, during and after the season
- The league’s focus on video-based content
- Why the NHL is on the Versus network
- The upcoming Winter Classic
- Career tips for those starting out
You can use the audio player below to listen to the episode in your browser. You can also use the links below to download the MP3 directly or subscribe to the podcast through iTunes. Since this is my first attempt at a podcast, I would really love your feedback! Thanks!