It’s official! #SBWeek is back for 2015, with networking events taking place around the world throughout the week of April 13th. This is a great opportunity to come out and network with other sports business professionals that work or live in your area. All backgrounds are welcome, from those just starting out to industry veterans. The format of the evening is very casual – 2-3 hours of open networking over drinks with your industry peers. All of our events are listed on our Eventbrite page at thebusinessofsports.eventbrite.com, and each city will have its own direct link below.
Tickets for these events are $5 in advance or $10 at the door with 100% of this money being donated to The V Foundation for cancer research. We want to make it clear that we are not looking to make any money from these events. The goal is the same as it has always been – to help fellow members of the sports business community connect with one another. However, one of the best parts about working in this industry is how charitable it is and how sports can be used to support the community.
Here is the full list of participating cities, with links to each registration page (some still in progress).
- Atlanta, GA – Thursday, April 16 from 6:00-9:00PM at Rí Rá Irish Pub
- Austin, TX – Wednesday, April 15 from 6:00-9:00 PM at Lucky Lounge
- Boston, MA – Thursday, April 16 from 6:00-9:00PM – Location TBD
- Charlotte, NC – Tuesday, April 14 from 6:00-9:00PM at Queen City Q
- Chicago, IL – Thursday, April 16 from 5:30-8:00PM at The Boss Bar
- Cleveland, OH – Thursday, April 16 from 6:00-9:00PM at The Butcher & The Brewer
- Columbus, OH – Details Coming Soon!
- Dallas, TX – Details Coming Soon!
- Detroit, MI – Wednesday, April 15 from 5:30-7:30PM at The Breadstick at Ford Field
- Los Angeles, CA – Tuesday, April 14 from 6:00-9:00PM – Location TBD
- Miami, FL – Wednesday, April 15 from 6:00-9:00PM at American Social
- Minneapolis, MN – Thursday, April 16 from 6:00-9:00PM – Location TBD
- New York, NY – Tuesday, April 14 from 6:30-9:30PM at The Liberty
- Oklahoma City, OK – Tuesday, April 14 from 5:00-7:00PM at FLINT
- Philadelphia, PA – Thursday, April 16 from 6:00-9:00PM at XFINITY Live
- Phoenix, AZ – Thursday, April 16 from 6:00-9:00PM at Arcadia Tavern
- Pittsburgh, PA – Thursday, April 16 from 6:00-8:00PM at Rivertowne North Shore
- Portland, OR – Details Coming Soon!
- Sacramento, CA – Wednesday, April 15 from 6:00-9:00PM at Buffalo Wild Wings
- San Diego, CA – Thursday, April 16 from 6:00-9:00PM at Bub’s at the Ballpark
- San Francisco, CA – Tuesday, April 14 from 6:00-9:00PM at Royal Exchange
- Seattle, WA – Thursday, April 16 from 6:00-9:00PM at Henry’s Tavern
- Washington, DC – Monday, April 13 from 6:30-8:30PM at Blackfinn
- London – Monday, April 13 from 6:00-8:00PM – Details Coming Soon!
- Paris – Details Coming Soon!
Other Potential Cities In Progress
If you are interested in assisting with the planning process in any of these cities, please contact us!
- Baltimore, MD
- Cincinnati, OH
- Denver, CO
- Houston, TX
- Indianapolis, IN
- Jacksonville, FL
- Las Vegas, NV
- Milwaukee, WI
- Nashville, TN
- Orlando, FL
- St. Louis, MO
- Tampa, FL
- Sydney, Australia